Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and if you’re still looking for full-service wedding catering in Fresno, CA, don’t worry—it’s not too late! Or perhaps you’ve already had your wedding, but it’s time to celebrate with a wider circle of family and friends. At Karsh’s Catering, we’re excited to help you celebrate your love. Here are some of our favorite ways to incorporate the holiday of romantic love into your wedding or celebration.
Valentine’s Day menus
Planning a menu that suits everyone’s dietary restrictions can be a challenge, but don’t let that stop you from adding some fun romantic details to your wedding. Plus, living in California guarantees us access to some of the freshest, most delicious produce on the planet.
Here are some suggestions to consider:
- Oysters: Oysters top the list of Valentine’s Day foods, and their reputation as an aphrodisiac comes from their high zinc content, which is thought to improve libido. More than that, however, they’re a decadent treat and taste great with champagne.
- Basil: Did you know basil increases your heart rate and improves blood flow? At the very least, this might inspire your guests to get up and dance more.
- Avocado: Who doesn’t love avocadoes? Thought to be an aphrodisiac for centuries (thanks to their suggestive shape), this delicious, creamy fruit is also full of vitamin E.
- Chocolate: This one’s a no-brainer. If you’re having a Valentine’s Day wedding or party, you have to serve at least one chocolate dish.
- Figs: Figs aren’t in season during February, but even dried figs can be a delicious component in a dessert, or as part of a chocolate fountain array.
- Honey: Honey actually boosts testosterone levels in the blood, but it’s also a delicious addition to any dessert.
Decorations and details
Take advantage of your built-in theme by leaning into the colors and trappings that come with the holiday. Brides might enjoy wearing red heels, or outfitting their bridesmaids in shades of pink and lavender. Rose petals scattered down the aisle and on the tables are an elegant, romantic touch—or you could cover the cake in fresh roses.
Conversation hearts can be a fun favor to give away—you can even buy custom ones printed with your wedding date and your initials. Wrap them up in doilies and tie with a pink or red ribbon to add yet another decorative touch.
You can even use valentines for the invitations themselves—it’s a cute way to make the theme evident from the very beginning.
Full-service wedding catering in Fresno, CA
Karsh’s Catering has been one of Fresno’s top catering companies since 1998. We use fresh ingredients and offer the best possible customer service, ensuring that your event’s menu is delicious, seasonal and served with a smile. Let us make your wedding, reception or other events a beautiful and tasty experience. No event is too big or too small for our team. Call us today to discuss your options—it’s not too late to book a caterer for your late winter wedding!
Categorised in: Wedding Catering
This post was written by Writer